Software Test Analyst - (Manual Test)
Are you a Test Analyst in the Portsmouth area feeling like you've hit a bit of a ceiling?
I'm currently working on an urgent vacancy with a large client looking for an enthusiastic Test Analyst to join the Test team in Portsmouth with around 2 years experience in manual testing and ideally some familiarity with Automation test.
Our client are part of a large PLC company who are a leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. The successful candidate will be working on projects and systems for the emergency services from Ambulances to Police and even Maritime!
- Create test scenarios for changed software and develop existing test scripts.
- Create test plans for both product feature areas and software, plan for test design, and test execution throughout a project.
- Analyse, document, and submit issues to the relevant tracking systems discovered during testing with clear reproduction steps.
- Analyse, document, and submit issues to the relevant tracking systems reported by customer sites with clear reproduction steps by means of a triage process.
- Analysis of test results to ensure existing functionality has not been compromised and recommend corrective action.
- 2+ years commercial software testing experience
- Experience liaising with development personnel for iterative testing.
- Enthusiasm and drive is really important to this client
- Experience in creating a test plan from system requirements and carrying out testing for different test phases as appropriate (may include FAT/SAT/UAT).
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing highly desirable.
- Candidates must have been living in the UK for more than 5 years (must be able to get CSC Clearance due to the nature of the projects)
What's in it for you?
- 23 Days Annual leave (Increasing with service)
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Healthcare schemes available
- Onsite facilities including Starbucks, Nursery, Hairdressers, florist, beauty Salon, convenience stores and more!
If you'd be interested in hearing more about this role please get in touch with Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org