Test Analyst - Automation and Agile - *Exclusive to Spectrum IT Recruitment!*
Are you an experienced Test Analyst with solid experience in automation testing, Agile and Continuous Integration? Would you like to be a Senior/Lead QA Engineer in a talented software team with ambitious plans?
Read On !
We have an awesome opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a very modern and forward-thinking company who strives to succeed in their field.
The role of Senior QA Engineer requires a hands-on test analysis with expertise in Agile and automation test. You will work with a talented team of developers, BA's and PM's to help devise, scope and delivery a rigorous QA practice to build quality throughout the product stack.
Skills and Competencies
- Arrange and facilitate testing with other switch teams to test functionality and usability
- Plan, manage, co-ordinate and report on functional, integration, stress and UAT testing activities
- Have used Jira, QC or any other test management tools to track testing
- 5+ years expereince in a Software QA/Test role within a quality driven development team.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using automation testing
- Solid knowledge and use of Selenium
- Regression and release testing
- Used tools such as Load Runner or J metre
- Familiar with basic GIT commands
- Experience with TDD/BDD and writing scenarios in gherkin/cucumber format
- Experience with Continuous Integration - Maven, Jenkins, Art
If you are ambitious, enthusiastic, ego-free and keen to contribute to a fun and friendly team environment, please get in touch asap.
The company offers a great working envrionment, competitive salary and bonus and lots of opportunity for career progression. £30k - 45k + 15% bonus, pension, training, continuous development.
APPLY ASAP !