Test Analyst - Automation, SpecFlow, BDD
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + flexible working
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
A Software Test Analyst is required to join an innovative technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of expansion and investment. The role offers the opportunity to help implement Test/QA best practice providing a great opportunity for a driven Test Analyst to progress into a Lead QA role in time.
This ideal candidate will be passionate about QA and want to pursue a career within Automation testing in a growing team. The Test Analyst will work closely with .Net Developers in helping automate the company's tests following Behaviour Driven Development principles using Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, C# and Unit testing.
The preferred candidates will offer 2-3 years+ commercial Software Web based Testing experience, including recent or current Automation testing. The ability to work win a collaborative team alongside Developers and Business Analysts in gathering user requirements is highly desirable.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3+ years commercial software testing experience
- Experience of Web based testing and Unit testing
- Experience with SpecFlow or Gherkin is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of OOP, ideally C# (Ruby Java or PHP will still be considered)
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Good understanding of Agile and BDD processes
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team that promotes a great culture, flexible working and room for progression, please apply to the advert or contact us via our website or LinkedIn.