Test Engineer / Automation Testing - Agile, TDD
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + flexible working
Hampshire; Fareham, Southampton, Portsmouth
A great opportunity for a Software Test Analyst / Automation Test Engineer to join an established technology company in Hampshire. The role is part of an established Agile QA team and the business has grown consistently over the last few years, with recent investment in QA.
This role has come about due to growth and the ideal candidate will be passionate about QA and want to pursue a career within Automation testing, and be able to demonstrate automation testing experience.
The role will join an established Software team working closely with both QA and Development teams in helping automate the company's tests however there is the opportunity to receive training in new technology where required.
The preferred candidates will be able to hit the ground running and offer 3 years+ commercial Testing experience, including Automation testing.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Web based testing experience, involved in the full Test life cycle alongside developers
- The business follows Agile best practice. So experience in a similar environment is essential
- Understanding of BDD, TDD
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- UK resident
- Robot or Appium
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team that promotes a great culture and offers room for progression please apply to the advert o