Test Analyst / Automation Testing - Selenium, Agile, .Net
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + flexible working
Hampshire; Fareham, Southampton, Portsmouth
A great opportunity for an experienced Software Test Analyst / Automation Test Engineer to join an established technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role is part of an established Agile team, which has received recent investment in QA, improvement of process and prioritisation of automation testing.
This role has come about due to expansion with the business growth over the last 18 months, the ideal candidate will be passionate about QA and want to pursue a career within Automation testing in a growing team. The Test Analyst will work closely with the Development teams in helping automate the company's tests with Selenium Webdriver and C#.
The preferred candidates will be able to hit the ground running and offer 3 years+ commercial Software/ Web based Testing experience, including recent or current Automation testing. The team and business offer great scope for progression and training where required, however the role will best suit candidates with a strong QA/testing background.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience of Web based testing
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Knowledge of OOP, C#, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Good understanding of Agile processes
- Understanding of BDD, TDD
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- UK resident
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team that promotes a great culture, flexible working and room for progression, please apply to the advert or contact us via our website.