Test Analyst - New Test Function
£40,000 + benefits and great career prospects
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst / QA Engineer to join an award winning and fast-growing company celebrating their 10th year anniversary. They are a very successful company within the Automotive industry and with lots of awards under their seatbelt (excuse the pun) they are looking for someone like you to come and join them on their journey to further success.
With an established and talented development team already inhouse they are now looking for a Test Analyst to add another layer of quality and performance.
You will work closely with the development team to scope the test function, implementing and executing manual and automation testing. You will have the ability to understand the scope of project specifications and then produce test plans, cases and produce test scripts. You will be testing a mixture of web and mobile environments and writing up bug reports.
This role will offer quite a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to contribute to major strategic decisions across the test function. If you have experience of Automation testing, then this would be a huge benefit to the role, but it is not essential.
Responsibilities for the role & ideally you will have previous experience in:
- Working with software developers from project kick-off to delivery
- Functional testing, Stress & performance testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Testing with multiple languages
- Writing bug reports
- Reviewing documentation
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Problem solving
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
The team that you will be joining are very down to earth and are looking for a passionate tester to join them. Ideally you will be looking for a role where you really want to make a difference and have an analytical mind set to ensure quality.
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk