Test Analyst / QA Engineer - Selenium, Automation and Agile
£35,000 to £45,000 + 10% bonus + great benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced test analyst to join a very modern and forward-thinking company who strives to succeed in this field.
The role requires a hands-on test analysis who is comfortable working with Project Mangers, Business analysts and System Administrators to ensure the test & build process is completed in a quality manner in accordance with the overall test strategy.
The individual will be enthusiastic and ambitious who works well as part of a team. You will be the point of contact for full time testers and test-driven developers so it is important to be a strong communicator.
Skills and Competencies
- Arrange and facilitate testing with other switch teams to test functionality and usability
- Plan, manage, co-ordinate and report on functional, integration, stress and UAT testing activities
- Have used Jira, QC or any other test management tools to track testing
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using automation testing
- The use of Selenium
- Regression and release testing
- Used tools such as Load Runner or J metre
- Familiar with basic GIT commands
- Experience with TDD/BDD and writing scenarios in gherkin/cucumber format
- Experience with Continuous Integration - Maven, Jenkins, Art
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to matthewhardy@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 296