Test Analyst / QA Engineer - Automation, Selenium and Agile
£50,000 + 10% bonus + great benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced test analyst to join a very modern and forward-thinking company who strives to succeed in this field.
The role requires a hands-on test analysis who will be working within the existing team of 3 full time testers and several test-driven developers. You will be the point of contact for all testing activity and also be working closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and System Administrators. Therefore, the individual must be comfortable working as part of a team.
Ideal opportunity for candidates who wish to test across the full project lifecycle at an organisation looking to set the example of best practice in manual and automated test methodologies.
Skills and Competencies
- Arrange and facilitate testing with other switch teams to test functionality and usability
- Plan, manage, co-ordinate and report on functional, integration, stress and UAT testing activities
- Have used Jira, QC or any other test management tools to track testing
- Be familiar working in an agile based environment
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using automation testing
- The use of Selenium
- Regression and release testing
- Used tools such as Load Runner or J metre
- Familiar with basic GIT commands
- Experience with TDD/BDD and writing scenarios in gherkin/cucumber format
- Experience with Continuous Integration - Maven, Jenkins, Art
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to matthewhardy@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 296