Test Analyst / QA Analyst - Software testing, Agile, Selenium
£30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Hampshire; Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
An experienced Software Test Analyst is required to join an innovative technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role offers flexible working, and training in new technology providing a great opportunity for a driven Test Analyst to join an established Agile team.
This role has come about due to expansion and the ideal candidate will be passionate about QA and want to pursue a career within Automation testing in a growing team. The Test Analyst will work closely with the Development team in helping automate the company's tests with Selenium Webdriver.
The preferred candidates will offer 2-3 years+ commercial Software Web based Testing experience, including recent or current Automation testing. The ability to work with Project Managers and Business Analysts in gathering user requirements will also be highly desirable.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3+ years software testing experience
- Experience of Web based testing
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Knowledge of OOP, C#, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI)
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team that promotes a great culture, flexible working and room for progression, please apply to the advert or contact us via our website.