Test Analyst - Test Engineer - Basingstoke area
Training and Progression, Systems Testing, Regression, Software / Web Testing, UAT, Selenium, Java, Agile
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to make a positive impact on the company's Test and QA team. The company based in Hampshire are well-established and currently experiencing a period of growth and investment offering scope for progression and training. The business are highly collaborative, with core development and QA teams based in the same office and offering scope to grow exiting skills in Software and Systems testing and to move into Automation testing with Selenium.
The Test Analyst will be involved in the testing of various Software products through the full project lifecycle following Agile SCRUM processes. The key required skills are based around System testing, UAT, Regression testing and the creation of test cases and test scripts. The team conduct Automation testing with Selenium/Java so experience in a similar environment is highly desirable.
Salary based on experience from £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits based on experience and offer an excellent benefits package and training.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 2 years+ of commercial experience in System or Web based testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Commercial experience of writing Test plans and Test scripts
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior stakeholders to define requirements
- Understanding of the full Test / Development life cycle and relevant best practice
- ISEB, ISTQB certification or similar
- Automation testing experience using Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber or similar
- Commercial team lead or mentoring experience
The company are based near Basingstoke; commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Farnborough, Reading areas.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK