Test Automation Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Selenium, Python, Git
Test Automation Engineer required by a market leading technology company based in Oxford. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Test Automation Engineer with strong automation experience to join their existing QA team.
The successful Test Automation Engineer will have demonstrable experience of automated testing using testing tools such as Selenium or Squish. Working closely with the development team you'll be developing automated test frameworks to ensure web/mobile applications are comprehensively tested, both as individual components and when integrated with the wider system.
Essential knowledge or experience;
- Experience of test scripting using Python
- Developing test frameworks using Selenium, Squish or similar
- Documentation skills - test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Understanding of version control using Git
- Web frameworks i.e. Django, Flask
Desirable knowledge or experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information technology or similar
- Databases i.e. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- ISTQB Foundation certification
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.