A well-established multinational company in the Fareham area are looking to add a new Test Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Engineer with Linux experience to take the next step in their career. We will also consider graduates with a relevant degree, Linux knowledge and testing/development knowledge.
- Required to write detailed Test Plans
- Linux Experience
- Open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds such as system testing or software testing/development
- Requirements development, configuration management and system testing
- Highly motivated and passionate about technology
- Strong collaborative behaviours
What they can offer;
- The opportunity to join an exciting dynamic company working on a wide variety of projects
- Genuine career progression on offer working in an exciting and challenging environment
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 days bank holidays
- Medical Insurance/life Assurance/Income protection
The Test Engineer role is paying up to £32,000 depending on experience and comes with a wide range of benefits.
To apply for the role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380765294