Test Engineer (Automated / Manual - Selenium) - FinTech
We are seeking a skilled manual / automated Test Engineer to work with a great FinTech services company based in Basingstoke.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented Test Engineer interested in breaking in to the highly rewarding financial services and FinTech sector. Our client is a fast growing software and systems development specialist with a great portfolio of customers, strong financial backing and an established and talented Software Team.
Reporting to an experienced and modern thinking Lead Software Test Specialist you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of software process from product design through development and implementation. This is a great opportunity to receive training and gain exposure across full stack technology, modern Agile process and work within a great sector.
- Automated and Manual Software Testing
- Functionality, Regression, Integration, Performance and User / Client Acceptance Testing
- Writing Test Cases and Test Strategies
- ISEB qualification
- Software Testing Methodology (Agile and / or V Model)
- Test Automation: SpecFlow, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Running & Installing applications on MS OS
- Querying Databases (SQL)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum Team
- JIRA or similar workflow management tools
- Running and Installing SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Experience with Virtualisation technology (VMWare)
- Review Solution Design Documents (SDD), Functional Specification Documents (FSD), User Stories, Release Notes, User Documentation, Help Files and other project documentation
- Integrate Test Suites into the Test Management System and Custom Test Harness
- Participate in Software Change Advisory Board
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management
- Write automated test scenarios within the test framework
To apply, and for more information, please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765804.