Test Engineer required by a growing company based in Chessington. My client is looking to hire a Test Engineer who will play a key role in the Research and Development team working on their existing and next generation of products. You will be responsible for working in their in-house lab fault finding and testing the products before they get deployed to the final users.
- Finding and fixing bugs and issues in new and existing products
- Testing products before release
- Experience of testing hardware and electronic components
In the role you will be required too:
- Test new and existing products before release
- Test firmware features fowling the required test procedures
- Monitoring software systems and applications
- Fault finding
- Writing test result reports
- Working towards project and department deadlines
- Working with internal teams to provide feedback to improve products
- Testing and analysing returned products and liaising with suppliers for replacements
This is an opportunity to join a growing company, providing you with the chance to learn, develop and progress in your career. If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.