Test Engineer - Developer in Test
Test Automation, C#, Selenium, BDD, Agile
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to make a positive impact on the company's test automation processes. The established SaaS company based in Hampshire are experiencing a period of growth and investment offering scope for progression and involvement in new technology.
The business offer flexible working as standard and are highly collaborative, with all the core development and QA resources based from their office in Hampshire. The Developer in Test will support the development and release teams through the full project lifecycle following Agile, BDD processes. The key technical skills are based around C# and BDD so experience in a similar environment is essential.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of commercial experience in Automation testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Automation testing skills, ideally C#
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and senior business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of SpecFlow, BDD
- Software development background
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
Salary based on experience. The company are based near Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer flexible / home working, pension, training and great career prospects.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK