Test Engineer / Developer in Test (12 month FTC)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Test Engineer / Developer in Test required to join my client, a leading technology company based in Southampton. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract which means you will be paid a salary and will be entitled to the normal benefits package on offer.
You will form part of the Test team supporting state of the art products for voice, video and security software. You will run automated and manual tests on complex web applications and service side components. Your responsibilities will include system set-up, test data configuration, test planning, test case design and implementation, fault replication and analysis, testing of software fixes, build and deployment.
You will have experience in the following:-
· Full testing lifecycle understanding
· Experience of automating tests and test environments
· Practical hands on experience of Selenium, SpecFlow / Gherkin
· Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology
· Experience of Virtualisation (e.g. ESXi / HyperV)
· C# Programming Experience
· PowerShell Experience
· Practical experience of SQL Server and SQL administration
· Knowledge of Fiddler / F12 Developer Tools
· Test Certification - ISEB / ISTQB
This role may involve occasional travel to customer or partner sites worldwide.
If you have the skills required above and are happy with a 12 month Fixed Term Contract please apply to this ad or contact us via our website.
Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Tester, Agile, Selenium, SpecFlow, Gherkin, Automated, Manual, Developer in Test, Windows Server, Client Server, Virtualisation, ESXi, HyperV, SQL Server, Fiddler/F12, ISEB, ISQTB, Southampton, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Winchester