Test Engineer - Developer in Test
Automation, C#, BDD, Agile
£28,000 - £40,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer - Developer in Test to join an established company out of their Southampton based office. They are currently growing their software and testing departments working across several Digital / Web based products following Agile processes.
This role will suit someone who enjoys a collaborative approach; working with Stakeholders, Developers and other Testers. It will involve testing code and ensuring data integrity, whilst also supporting the wider QA and development teams in automating changes both at the release and development change level.
The ability to script in an OOP language is essential, preferably C#; however, Java is considered.
- Automation testing skills
- OOP Scripting - ideally in C#
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and senior business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of SpecFlow, Cucumber, BDD
- Software development background
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
The business offers flexible working as standard and are highly collaborative, with all the core development and QA resources based from their office in Hampshire. Furthermore, the role offers excellent training and career prospects, the opportunity to work with the latest tech and a strong overall benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk