Test Engineer (Great scope for progression)
Test Automation, Java, Selenium, Agile
Southampton; near Romsey, Eastleigh, Hedge End
£30,000 - £40,000
We have a great opportunity for somebody looking to build or advance their testing career within a highly reputable company in Southampton.
Our client are going through an exciting period of real growth. They are looking for a Test Engineer to join a growing team working across both manual and automation testing. Within this role; you will be conducting a mix of Manual and Automated testing using Selenium and Java however other OOP languages are considered also.
Aside from the technical skills, our client offers a positive work environment with an encouraging approach. The successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and a team player.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years commercial Software / Web based testing experience
- Exposure to software programming; Java, C#, Ruby, etc
- Experience working across Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Automation testing - Selenium, Cucumber
- Relevant Certifications - ISEB / ISTQB
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
Furthermore, this company boast a generous benefits package including 25 days holiday, bonus scheme and discount vouchers.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk