As Product Test Lead you will be supporting a team of test analysts and the environments required for software and hardware testing, as well as supporting the rollout of fully automated testing also.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring visibility, control and traceability of testing activity.
- Improving quality and reliability of product performance and behaviour to support quality products going to market.
- Building up and leading the test team to successful delivery of end to end test life cycle.
- Analysing business requirements and securing test process in line with business priorities, delivering to deadline.
- Maintains the test strategy and working closely with the Test Lab Manager to ensure end to end testing is completed to the correct standard.
- Improve the efficiency of the testing process through such aspects as process
- Providing leadership, steering decisions and provide mentoring for the Test Analysts
- Planning adequate resource for all products, scheduling sprints and test phases as they are required and in line with business priorities
- Proactively driving new processes
To be considered for this role, you'll need:
- Experience of all stages of the test life cycle, underpinned by an understanding or awareness both agile and waterfall methodologies
- To be a credible change agent; capable of supporting a change of culture & behaviours within a team
- Take ownership of all task management, sprint planning and delivery, (end to end) escalating where necessary
- Work collaboratively with your team members and peers to ensure that we are working as One IT and consistently working together.
- Continually work towards company and departmental objectives, contributing to overall company initiatives and product roadmap
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with both our internal and external customers. You will need to keep them up to date with progress, issues and of course, ensuring that they are aware of our successes also.
- Be responsible for establishing PDP's with your team, guiding them with continuous personal improvement
- The ability to run the day to day tasks of running of a team. This includes but is not limited to:
- displaying, maintaining and encouraging our company values and behaviours
- hold regular 1:1's
- provide quality coaching to the team
- performance and absence management, where required
What we will do for you:
- Provide training and guidance on the expected ways of working.
- Support you on your development journey - as a leader we would like to help you with your journey to continually learn, progress and develop yourself, as well as your direct reports.
- Decision making - be brave but be sure. We empower you to own your team and their work but to make your own mark on them and how you deliver what is required of you.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com