£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Test Manager required by a leading technology company based in Oxford. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Test Manager to build and establish a new test team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the Test Manager to make this brand-new role their own and define, implement and manage a test environment suitable for end-to-end testing of the company's products.
The successful candidates' responsibilities will include;
- Building a new test team providing end-to-end acceptance testing
- Developing the test strategy
- Utilise live customer environments where necessary to further prove new functionalities
- Ensure there is a suitable test plan for each candidate release of new functionality
- Ensure a sufficiently rigorous set of testing is undertaken of both new functionality and relevant existing functionality, before release to customers
- Define specifications of requirements in such a way as to enable independent testing
- Encourage continuous improvement in tools, methodologies and processes and manage stakeholders across the organisation to ensure buy-in.
- Experience of product testing within a modern software development environment
- Experience of managing others
- Ability to work across an organisation to successfully manage internal stakeholders
- Strong planning skills, natural problem-solver, curious, independent, a team-player
- Track record of delivering on your commitments
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.