One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Tooling Manager to lead a team of 6 Tool Support Engineers within a large and well-established organisation.
As a Tooling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high performance, efficiency and customer service across the tooling team. You'll also be responsible for monitoring the inflow of tooling incidents and change activities.
The role of Tooling Manager;
- Lead a team of 6 engineers
- Act as an escalation point within the tooling team
- Monitor the inflow of tooling incidents
- Review business requirements
- Manage stakeholders
The successful Tooling Manager will have;
- Experience of working as an SME with at least one of the following tools:
- Experience with IT Service Management
- Exposure to team leader responsibilities
- Experience working within a 24/7 IT operational environment
The role of Tooling Manager is paying up to £45,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Up to 12% bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.
To apply for this Tooling Manager position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294