Our client is an award winning telecommunications specialist with a highly technical and talented software engineering team. They are looking for a UI / Front End Developer to join the team and take full responsibility for all technical aspects of their User Interfaces and User Experience.
You will develop a front end to ease deployment and provide user friendly methods to monitor and configure the product suite. You will make up part of a small team and will have the opportunity to work on the many facets of the product, developing your expertise in one or more aspects. My client is looking for an excellent front-end developer with strong UX focus and great eye for design to help continually improve their product and drive it forward.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing usable and accessible user interfaces for configuring and deploying complex systems
- Development of user interfaces to monitor the health of those systems
- Develop automated test cases
- Perform integration tests and trials to demonstrate system design goals are met
Essential skills for the role:
- Angular 2+
- Strong knowledge of UX / UI principles
- Knowledge of TypeScript and miscroservices architectire is desirable but not essental.
- Experience with full stack development and server side tools
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and at least one server side language - Python, C++, C#, Java etc
Any of the following is advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with cross-platform, container and cloud development experiences
- Software Configuration and task tracking tools
- Experience of automated test development
- Use of tools to monitor health of systems, for instance Grafana and Influx
If you are interested in a role of this nature please contact email@example.com