UI/UX Designer, Ecommerce, Mobile, Web
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Lakeside North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
We are working with a market leading digital services company with a great brand name and strong reputation.
They have had an extremely busy and productive year and have seen great investment within the technology, digital and design teams. They are looking for another key member of the design team - a talented UX Designer.
You will join a buoyant team working on a range UI & UX projects and be a key contributor to the success of the business services.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Competitor Analysis of competitor website & digital services
- Prepare customer analysis on the use website, mobile and digital services
- Help create UX development strategy for websites, services and members areas
- Design intuitive UX/UI's with a mobile-first, scaling to web, approach to maximise user engagement.
- Coordinated with design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design etc
- Track usability goals & prepare reports for senior management
- Develop initial visualisations and/or wireframes to bring product vision to life
- Conduct usability tests on key features/pages using various techniques
- Superior knowledge of all Adobe products, including InDesign and Illustrator (or equivalents/alternatives, such as InVision).
- Previous experience of using Balsamiq to create wire-frames would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills required - the ability to sell your concepts to senior stakeholders
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
- A Computer Design, scientific or creative tech related degree or study is beneficial
- 3+ years working in a commercial UI/UX role or environment is essential
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package, great investment in training, technology and design tools and the full support of an experienced and dynamic management team.
If you have the experience and are keen to work with high traffic digital services please get in touch asap - send your CV to RachelClements@spectrumIT.co.uk