UX Designer - Digital Designer
Progression opportunity, UX Research, Prototyping, Wireframing, Agile
Salary based on experience + Benefits + Bonus + Flexible working
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX Designer to join a growing Digital UX team who are passionate about improving user experience. We're looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective UX design and can demonstrate relevant work examples.
The company are based in Hampshire near Fareham, Portsmouth and offer a great culture, benefits package and progressive long-term career prospects. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their internal Design team at a Jr-Mid level, offering new ideas and perspective, with great scope for progression.
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
What do you need?
- 1-2+ years previous experience in a UX, Web Design or Digital Design role.
- A passion for UX, usability and accessibility standards
- Experience of the full project cycle, but specifically the User Research phase.
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Marvel etc
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
- An excellent communicator, able to be customer facing
- You will probably have a personal portfolio demonstrating your work and Design skills
The role offers genuine scope to progress and take on more responsibility in a growing team. The company can offer modem offices, competitive salary based on experience + benefits, bonus and flexible working.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the full details, please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.