Hampshire, Fareham, Portsmouth area
Salary; circa £30,000-£40,000
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX / Digital Designer who is passionate about improving UX by conducting though User Research. We're looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective UX design.
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
The company offer a great culture, benefits package and progressive long-term career prospects. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their internal Design team at Mid-Senior level, offering new ideas and perspective and adding value from day one..
What do you need?
- 3-4+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- Experience of the full project cycle but specifically the User Research phase.
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- A passion for usability and accessibility standards
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Marvel etc
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the full details please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT