UX Designer - Digital / Ecommerce / Retail
Are you an experienced UX designer with vision & enthusiasm for creating user centric design?
Are looking for a fresh challenge with a great company?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX Designer who is passionate about improving the user experience by understanding and empathising with the people you are designing for. We're looking for someone who approaches work with curiosity and a high degree of attention to detail.
Our client is a well known digital retailer with a great company culture and progressive long term career prospects. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their studio team and add creativity and ideas.
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
What do you need?
- 2+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- A passion for usability and accessibility standards
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/InVision/Marvel etc
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
Whats in it for you?
- A great working environment, large & modern fully kitted offices, a digital culture and a fantastic company brand
- Competitive Salary, wide reaching company benefits, a rewarding and friendly working culture
If you have the experience and enthusiasm, the creative flair and persona to achieve we would love to hear from you
Apply now, send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk