UX / UI Designer
£25,000 - £45,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join our product team as we take on a challenge to create a cohesive ecosystem of applications that appear seamless to the users. This is a critical position, working first to develop our design guidelines, then to harmonise the UI of our newest crop of applications, before tackling (with the team) the transformation programme for our legacy applications.
You'd be perfect if you have:
· 8+ years' experience in the design of corporate web applications OR recent degree in UI/UX design coupled with 4+ years' work experience
· Professional portfolio demonstrating interaction and visual design experience across web & mobile apps
· Solid experience using prototyping and design tools such as UX Pin or similar.
· Knowledge and experience in designing for technical systems and their power users, as well as public facing applications
· Experience in providing oversight and coordination of multiple initiatives on a large product base and across multiple teams.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Experience in user research, user testing, web app design, data visualisation, story mapping, user journeys, personas and accessibility guidelines
· Experience using project management tools such as JIRA/Confluence would be advantageous
You will be joining at an exciting time as they are migrating from a legacy environment to a modern service-based architecture which will provide plenty of opportunities to shape their future architecture and toolset.
If you have the relevant skills as are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org