A UX/UI designer is required to join a leading, nationally recognised company from their head office based in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.
The role of UX/UI Designer will be focused on delivering an excellent customer experience across my clients digital channels. Working collaboratively with business stakeholders and development teams to deliver timely and accurate visuals that meet the business requirements and are compatible with the underlying technologies for the given project.
You will be expected to:
- Work with Web Projects Manager to gather and translate user / business requirements into viable solutions.
- Illustrate design ideas through accurate User flows, Wireframes & Responsive web visuals.
- Work with development teams to understand options, constraints and impacts of change.
- Understand underlying web technologies and work with teams to ensure solutions are compatible with the systems we have or are implementing.
- Building UI mock-ups to illustrate interactivity
- Supporting the digital design team through the design and build of digital assets for ongoing projects, on site promotions, emails and affiliate network ads.
- Support the digital/ecommerce teams with ongoing projects and content configuration across sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with a very strong benefits package.
As the role is based in Ryde on the Isle Of Wight, one the benefits is paid for hover ferry crossing from Portsmouth to Ryde.