A leading cloud focused technology group is looking for a Voice Engineer to join their busy team.
The organisation embrace a range of contemporary technologies and tools and the successful Voice Engineer will be given such exposure.
This position will be well suited to candidates from Voice or SIP backgrounds who embrace new technologies and learning.
The Voice Engineer / SIP Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid skills and experience with IP networking.
- Good knowledge of SIP telephony technology, protocols and signalling call flows.
- Good knowledge or awareness of Open Source solutions, applicable for SIP based technology.
- Experienced in SIP telephony fault diagnosis.
- Awareness of Wireshark or other network analysis technology.
- An understanding, experience or passion for automation tooling and scripting.
- A basic understanding of AWS and a willingness to learn - desirable.
- Understanding of Linux - desirable.
- Experience or interest in LAMP technologies or Python scripting.
- Knowledge of contact centre operations and technologies desirable.
The responsibilities of the Voice Engineer will include:
- Working in a team responsible for assigned improvement projects alongside BAU activities.
- Using knowledge and experience to contribute towards architecture and learning sessions.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to problem solve and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Provision of mentoring and support to junior team members.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, progressive company who invest in the training and development of their employees.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org