Voice Network Engineer ( Avaya )
A Voice Network Engineer specialising in Avaya unified communications and contact centre solutions is required in Southampton for an international organisation.
As Voice Network Engineer you will analyse business requirements and develop technical solutions and maintain these.
The role of Voice Network Engineer
- Perform basic analysis in voice planning, engineering and design
- Perform project preparation and setup
- Manage project implementation and rollout
- Evaluate LAN/WAN hardware and software requirements
- Develop and document standards for voice architecture
- Coordinate maintenance for voice equipment and troubleshoot problems with users.
- May formulate programming and configuration system changes for software applications to facilitate voice system capability.
- Utilise monitoring tools and techniques to ensure optimum system availability
- Develop standard operation procedures for Voice services in a LAN and WAN environments
The successful Voice Network Engineer will have the following experience;
- Experience with configuration and management of enterprise voice systems and contact centers using Avaya technology.
- Experience working with Avaya Release 6.3 and above
- Intermediate level configuring Avaya's various contact center components (CM, SBC, AES, System Managers, Session Managers, Media Gateways, CMS, etc.)
- Intermediate to expert level working with VDN/Vector programming.
- Network Experience is required, CCNA level certification or higher preferred (or similar experience).
Based in modern offices in Southampton this Voice Network Engineer role is paying up to £60,000 with benefits including, Bonus, free Car parking, pension and private medical.
To apply please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805