Web Developer, Front End Developer, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 6, WebAPI
Salary based on experience (£50,000 - £55,000)
My client, based in Farnham, are currently looking for a new Web / Front End Developer to join their team working on a variety of projects including for their client facing platform/ CRM. All of the projects will be client facing and will vary from desktop CRM projects via a website to a smartphone application they are looking to really push forward and focus on. They will be used to provide a variety of financial services products to their client based and so any prior experience within the financial sector or on financial projects will be a real benefit.
The client themselves are a specialist group of companies providing a variety of unique financial services and benefits to contractor and corporate clients. They have a fast paced and progressive environment, always looking to be ahead of the curve and are looking for candidates with a similar mindset looking for an exciting and varied workload.
- Maintain and develop new service and workflow driven web applications
- Work with other internal teams and deliver within projects and timelines
- Liaise with management and project leader with regards to potential improvements (including on existing products and systems)
- Assist in further advancing a variety of internal systems
- Work on Client-Facing platform that will be designed to integrate with both internal and third-party systems
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Web API experience
- Ideally some sort of .Net experience or understanding (not essential)
- Design Patterns (N Tier architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- Fantastic communication - both to colleagues as well as being comfortable liaising with key business stakeholders
- Strong C# and WebAPI experience
Please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Clements at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK