Web Product Manager is required to join a highly progressive media company from their head office based in central London.
The role of a Web Product Manager will be responsible for the continually development of their web based products and brands. You will be working closely across multiple teams from technology, editorial, sales and marketing teams to deliver and develop ideas and turn them into successful products to drive revenue and audience growth. You will develop a deep knowledge of their products, clients and audiences as well as a detailed knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of their competitors.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a background within analytics and if possible have experience using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytic and Power BI to find, recommend and deliver product enhancements.
Further more you will have:
- Strong experience working with UX and design teams - you know what is needed, what good looks like and how to direct teams.
- Exceptionally strong analytics skills, preferably using Adobe Analytics (Omniture) as well as other tools
- Deep experience of working in an agile environment - you know product roadmaps, backlogs, user stories, velocity etc back to front. Traditional and Agile Project Management experience, especially Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Strong experience within social media
- Experience within mobile development
- Great at working collaboratively with development teams
- Ensure that all developments have clear success metrics and report back to the business accordingly
- Utilise and promote a data-driven product management approach
- Negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting abilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company that will be able to offer further career opportunities and a fantastic benefits package