Network Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco, CheckPoint, Azure, Network Security
Hampshire: near Southampton, Winchester, Fareham
£35,000 - £40,000
An excellent opportunity for a Cisco Network Engineer to work across an established business with a specific focus Cisco Networks, Network Security and Cloud platforms with great scope for progression and upskilling.
The role will involve working as part of an established team working as a Network Engineer. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills across Network technologies including Cisco.
The role will work closely with internal and external party's ensuring the highest possible IT/Infrastructure/ Networking standards are met and supporting the overall delivery of Infrastructure services internally.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years'+ experience in a Cisco Network focussed role
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice and standards including relevant certifications; CCNA, CCNP or similar.
- An excellent breath of Cisco Network and Infrastructure knowledge
- Good commercial Checkpoint experience
- Cloud platforms knowledge - Azure of AWS
- CCNP as a minimum, other relevant Cisco certifications are preferred.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £40,000 + great benefits, flexible working and modern offices. There is also excellent scope for progression in the long-term
To apply, please send you CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.