iOS Developer - Home based / Remote working - £50,000
A high profile, leading technology company with coverage across a range of industries, is looking for an iOS Developer to join them and work closely with a team based in the USA.
The organisation is willing to appoint an experienced iOS Developer who would like the opportunity to work remotely.
An interest or passion for Aviation or experience within the Aviation sector would be advantageous.
The iOS Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing in Objective C and Swift for applications and products.
- Native development for iOS, utilising Apple's development suite.
- Creation of functionality for features and take ownership of evolving features.
- Collaboration and adding value through peer code reviews, providing your comments and suggestions.
- Using sound problem solving techniques to provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems.
- Offer ideas on new technologies, process improvements and electrical design aspects.
- Relevant degree level qualification.
- Solid experience with relevant software engineering tools and ability to capture and document software requirements.
- Experience with Aviation related mobile applications. - Desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an iOS Developer to work for a globally recognisable company on a remote basis.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com