One of the UK's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced iOS Developer to build the next generation of mobile products within their development team based in central London.
You will be intrinsic in delivering the mobile strategy for existing customers enabling customer self-service which will reduce dependency on contact centers and drive growth benefits across the business.
The role of iOS Developer;
- Develop and maintain a wide range of mobile applications
- Be involved in every step of the product lifecycle, from planning to delivery
- Work alongside other developers to ensure delivery of all requirements;
- Create and implement continuous improvements for mobile applications
The successful iOS Developer will have the following experience;
- iOS (Swift or Objective-C)
- Agile development lifecycle
- Problem solving/debugging
- Software design
This iOS Developer role is paying between £45,000 - £5,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Bonus, 25 days' holiday, childcare vouchers and more
To apply for this iOS Developer position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294