iOS Software Developer -Swift / Objective C/ Cocoa - Salisbury
Exciting projects surrounding music and the high end audio that gives it the credit it deserves!
£35,000 - £45,000
My client based in Salisbury is looking for a music-loving iOS Software Developer to join their R&D team based out of their head office in Salisbury. The role requires someone who is experienced in and confident with iOS Software Development and ideally has some experience in Agile Methodologies, Swift and Objective C. They are looking for someone who will be excited to work on and develop some of the market leading tech and take the lead in a brand new project for them! They are looking for a candidate that, when it comes to Audio and Music, has a real passion for it (even if you haven't previously had much experience in the audio/ music sector).
The client is an independent business always looking to be top of the game and continue in succeeding in that! They have officially been established for over 45 years and have continued to grow and expand while also maintaining that "family" feel to the way that they run the company including regular days out (including summer Barbeques and rounders matches!) and a free top quality canteen where every staff member gets free Breakfast and lunch every day!
First of all - What's in it for you?!:
- Lead an exciting and innovative project within the company
- Flexible working hours (Core times)
- Free Canteen (Breakfast and Lunch options served every day!)
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days Annual Leave
- LARGE Staff discount after probation!
- Be a technical owner for current and future mobile applications.
- Have a broad but specialist knowledge of application development
- Develop mobile application features that meet the scope and direction of their vision.
- Represent the application during internal decision making processes.
- Implement user interfaces to match design specs and wireframes.
- Use and promote lean / agile software development principles and processes.
- Work with multiple departments including the Test Department and Software teams as well as customer services and feedback
- Ensure quality with use of Automation techniques including TDD and CI
- Own the management and maintenance of any supporting tools critical to the development process as well as the maintenance of platform app store configuration
- Coach other team members to a strong standard to consistently achieve best practice
Key Skill Requirements:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of iOS mobile application development.
- Has experience with iOS Languages and frameworks ideally including Objective C, Swift, Cocoa, etc.
- Ideally have an understanding of Android, hybrid and other app development methods.
- Commercial experience of delivering apps from inception through to deployment and feedback
- Has developed, designed and architected apps driven by a REST / JSON API.
- Experience in broader development tool chain such as git, bash, ruby, jenkins, postman and more.
- The perfect candidate will have a practical understanding of music and audio applications, in particular how people interact with music data and large collections of music.
If you are an enthusiastic iOS Software Developer with a passion for good music looking to merge work with pleasure then this could be the role for you! Please contact RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk or click apply now !