Linux Systems Administrator - Southampton (Remote) - £50K - £65K
Linux, Docker, PostgreSQL
An excellent client of ours is looking to add an experience Linux Systems Administrator to there talented team. The successful Linux Systems Administrator will become the go to person and will be given the opportunity to make a real difference. You will be expected to drive and lead the expansion of their small but worldwide infrastructure and product installations in cooperation with key technology partners. This role requires deep technical knowledge plus the ability to communicate about that knowledge.
As well as offering very competitive salaries, our client offer flexible working arrangement and allow their staff to work from home.
Technical Skills required:
- Linux System Management of remote environments including configuration, commissioning, debugging and maintenance and monitoring
- VPNs, networked storage, distributed databases, firewalls, enterprise cloud solutions and networking generally
- Access Management with a good knowledge of the principles contained within ISO 27001
- Linux. Docker. PostgreSQL administration. Redis. Bash
- Python, SQL
- Work with internal colleagues and international partners to install, maintain and operate products on remote infrastructure
- Work closely and interactively with our partner organisations showing initiative
- Implement best practice around security and data privacy
- Demonstrate, by example, the correct and expected behaviours when dealing with data that, at times, can include personal- and commercially sensitive information
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk