Up to 45k + 4 days per week remote (Hampshire)
My client is a leading sports retail brand and have grown significantly through 2020 & 2021. As part of updates to their IT team they are looking to hire a Systems administrator to join the business in order to maintain their IT services & network. You will be working towards key KPIs and ensuring minimal downtime to the business across all things IT.
- Good Cloud Technology Experience in Platforms such as: Azure, GCP or OCI
- Both Linux and Windows Server Knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Backup, Storage, Active Directory, Monitoring, Certification Authorities …)
- Knowledge and understanding of standard Networking concepts
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience supporting message queuing systems
- Application and Server infrastructure administration
- Hypervisors and virtualization technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Cloud platforms such as Azure, Google Cloud, AWS or OCI
On top of the core technical skills, you will also need to be a strong communicator who is able to work on their own initiative in a fast-changing environment. You will need to be organised and able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role and want to hear more please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.