A Windows Systems Administrator is required for one of the south coasts fastest growing data protection consultancies. Based on the outskirts of Winchester, this ambitions technology company is looking to expand its offering and is therefore seeking a passionate Systems administrator to join the team.
This role is the perfect match for anyone with a windows support background who is looking for a role where they can be challenged and can learn new skills. This role is paying up to £40,000 DOE alongside benefits such as 2/3 days a week remote working and excellent progression opportunities!
- Support and configure O365, Windows, Exchange, and Azure platforms
- Take responsibility for configuration and security management
- Help ensure the full functionality of O365 and SaaS tools
- Manage office connectivity
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office 365
- Experience within a helpdesk / IT support function
- Passionate about IT and keen to learn!
To apply for this role, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294