Full Stack Developer
A leading systems provider and manufacturer are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be confident with both Front-End and Back-End technologies, with the key focus of visual design and utility.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join a business with a greenfield Development environment and future opportunities to grow a development team from the ground up.
It would be great If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies.
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Work with development teams to develop software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Build and enhance the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write effective APIs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Write technical documentation
The Full Stack Developer will have experience with:
- Full Stack Developement
- Developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases & web servers (MySQL, MongoDB, Apache)
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Working on Node Back-End Development and React Front-End Development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Based on the outskirts of Farnham, the role of Full Stack Developer is paying between £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301