Product Support Analyst - MS Dynamics 365
- 2nd/3rd Line Support
- Dynamics 365 Admin, Config, Customisation
- MS Power Platform
A great opportunity to work with a leading education software provider offering training and development in MS Dynamics and long term career progression.
The role of MS Dynamics Product Support Analyst is part of the Business Systems team who provide support and development services for several core business critical systems used by both internal staff and our external customers.
Working as a member of the Business Systems Team this role will give you the unique opportunity to learn from senior members of the team about supporting and developing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform, supporting systems and integration's.
You will gain experience working with the latest technologies and platforms while working as a key member of the team on both project work and BAU support. You will work closely with team members, stakeholders and end users to provide application support, user administration, business analysis, system development, delivery, testing and documentation services.
Your experience will include:
- Two years' (minimum) experience of working in an IT Support and Service Delivery environment.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 admin, config & customisation.
- Microsoft Power Platform is desirable.
- Proven track record in specialist 2nd or 3rd line technical and configuration support.
- Computer and IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Strong investigative, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Case Management, 2nd Line and CRM Support
How to apply:
If your CV is up-to-date then please hit apply. Alternatively contact Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment through LinkedIN or via our website.