Automation QA Engineer urgently required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in Guildford, Surrey. This is a brand-new position due to ongoing growth and sits withing the companies Development Team.
The Automation QA Engineer will be vital in supporting the company's Agile software development lifecycle and developing and maintain automated tests and framework solutions. The successful Automation QA Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of the automated testing as part of continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Develop test plans and test cases for coded automation tests
- Developer and maintain test automation frameworks
- Create test harnesses and scripts
- Isolate, reproduce and report defects
- Verify defect fixes during the company's application development lifecycle
- Monitor and report on the quality of the builds, during build, continuous integration and deployment
- Selenium Framework
- Visual Studio
- Ideally C#, .NET or other programming language
SpecFlow experience would be advantageous, but is not essential.
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please get in touch for more information.