A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Southampton.
The Business Analyst will join an established project team and support the work on implementing a variety of new systems.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role in major programs of work within the business.
The Business Analyst will:
- Analyse how the business will be impacted by this change and recommend appropriate activities to mitigate the impacts
- Support continuous improvement activities through data analysis to help inform further project phases to evolve the new products being introduced and business processes
- Hands-on approach to creation and delivery of standard operating procedures, training/engagement materials and documentation to support communication of new ways of working to end users both internal and external to the company
- Support the business with requirements gathering and analysis, plus business case development for future change that will feed into further phases of the program's delivery
- Responsible for project stakeholder analysis to support management
- Assist with the production of testing documentation and the delivery of the project testing phase
- Key player in our warehouse and transportation management systems replacement program acting as the dedicated Business Analyst supporting the project team with process analysis, to-be process mapping, change impact assessment, system testing and supporting the rollout of the system across the business
- Support the business through this exciting period of change using your advanced process mapping and translation skills to assist the program with landing new ways of working successfully
- Conduct detailed change impact assessments with the business
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the business supporting
The Business Analyst will have the below experience:
- Excellent business acumen: thorough understanding of the functional structure of businesses and key drivers for a business to succeed
- Experience of working with external delivery partners and vendors
- Analytical thinking: ability to assess and map out various approaches to a change and assess impacts/needs
- Good communication and listening skills, demonstrates the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to vary communication styles
- Experience in business process mapping using BPMN; excellent MS Visio skills as minimum, ideally knowledge of business process mapping software such as Signavio, ARIS, Skore
- Desirable: experience of using Jira and working in an Agile delivery environment
- Innovative thinking: ability to challenge process and encourage new ways of approaching activities
- Excellent data analysis and modelling skills and ability to identify trends and present opportunities for improvement
- Business Analysis certified (BCS, Agile BA etc)
- Desirable: experience/knowledge in warehousing/logistics/transport industry
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative analysis skillsets to justify business improvements and formulate detailed business cases for change
This Business Analyst role is offering Hybrid working (3 days office/2 days home) and paying up to £55,000 plus benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301