Cloud Architect - Enterprise level Cloud platform migration
£70k - £95k + extremely generous bonus & pension
London / Hampshire offices + Flexible home working options
Our well established and growing client are building a brand-new team within the business to facilitate a large cloud migration programme. This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Architect to come onboard and play a pivotal role in moving this high-profile business to the Cloud.
This role is best suited to a Cloud Architect who can demonstrate large scale Cloud migrations, the business operates across a number of countries and support 10,000's of customers so candidates applying ideally need to demonstrate working in a similar scale environment.
- Design and maintain Cloud architecture throughout a business-critical Cloud Migration Programme
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect to design and build strategic technology roadmaps
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy and security
- Act as a senior member of a growing Cloud architecture team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a modern cloud-based environment such as; AWS, GCP or Azure
- Proven commercial experience of developing enterprise level Cloud Architecture solutions
- Understanding of Architecture best practices and Patterns
- Experience in building and optimizing big-data pipelines and architectures is highly desirable
- Experience working in a large complex business across multiple locations is highly desirable
The business pride themselves on an excellent benefits package including a generous bonus along with progression opportunities. The company can offer regular home working options and a hybrid environment.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk