For: Contract Scrum Master
Duration: 6 Months
Location: 1-2 days a week London or Basingstoke Office / 3-4 days REMOTE WORKING
Spectrum IT's London based client are seeking to hire an experienced Contract Scrum Master for an initial 6-month contract, Outside IR35 with Hybrid working (1-2 days London office per week/3-4 days remote).
As the Contract Scrum Master you will work alongside the Product Owners to understand business needs and refine requirements as well as incorporate new initiatives into the scrum backlog.
You will be a champion of Agile methodology; you will coach the scrum team in agile good practice and best ways of working. As part of the digital team you will link up with other business units to ensure both cohesive thinking and working with the end goal of maximising productivity and embedding good practice across the digital department.
- Facilitate and lead the scrum team, including matrix managing a variety of multi-disciplinary roles which may include 3rd parties - Champion Agile working methodology.
- Lead and facilitate scrum events
- Work with the product owner(s) to review and refine the backlog
- Maintain and manage productivity monitoring of the scrum team through regular reporting and analysis of team metrics
- Support the team in building improvement plans and track the implementation and success of those improvements
- Support and contribute to the Scrum Master community
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Agile Coach (desirable)
- Advanced Jira knowledge (desirable)
- Direct experience as a Contract Scrum Master for a software development team
- Experience of working in a scaled environment
- Able to communicate with, influence and engage senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of coaching agile teams
- Demonstrable experience of working with remote teams
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Able to lead, inspire and influence others to achieve success
- Able to 'hold their own' in a technical environment
- Knowledge of Sitecore (desirable)
- Knowledge of Pega (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of Consumer Services, Insurance or Financial Services (desirable)