Director of Cybersecurity
Director of Cybersecurity required by a leading global Cloud Technology company based in Bracknell. The Director of Cybersecurity is a highly technical role working within the CISO function, and will be responsible for the technical environment, establishing required security standards.
The company operate on a hybrid model which involves 3 days a week in the Bracknell office. Therefore candidates must be currently based locally to Bracknell.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Analysing security environments throughout the business in order to identity improvements
- Working closely with the CISO, ensuring policies and procedures for Information Security are adhered to
- Taking responsibility for the continued achievement of ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 9001, PCI DSS and any other certifications
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of security policies across the company's global offices to ensure they are maintained
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject, preferably from a Russell Group/Red Brick University
- Proven experience in a Senior Security role
- Track record of managing and motivating others
- Experience in cloud technology is desired
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company in a key role. If you are looking for a role of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.