.NET Software Developer
One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking a .Net Software Developer to join a busy and growing development function working on a variety of greenfield applications and systems for the business.
This role is a good opportunity for an experienced .NET Software Developer to join the business and help in the delivery of various projects.
This is a varied role and as a .NET Software Developer you will:
- Develop high quality, well crafted, software that meets the needs of the intended user
- Ongoing development of each software solution through liaison with the user
- Defining and documenting user requirements through user liaison and a sound understanding of the business requirement
- Project managing the implementation of all new applications including unit testing; system testing; data migration and user training and support
- Ongoing management of application functionality and system up time
- Defining and documenting systems designs
- Ensuring user satisfaction of systems design including prototyping
The successful .NET Software Developer will have:
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft .NET (to v4.5) with C#
- Strong knowledge SQL Server 2012 and/or 2008 and TSQL
- Ability to analyse requirements and design solutions
- Knowledge of ASP.NET
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of RESTful services with WebAPI
- A deep interest in software development technologies and methodologies and their application
- MVC (To v6)
- Knowledge of WCF SOAP services
- Strong experience of Web front end technologies including jQuery, CSS, Responsive layout frameworks, AngularJS and any other front end tools
- Knowledge of VB6 and/or VB.NET would be an advantage
- Aptitude for understanding and navigating existing code
- Experience of a working agile development process using any methodology would be an advantage
- Knowledge and / or experience of developing for .NET in cloud environments such as Azure would be an advantage
- An interest in software architecture, design patterns and upcoming new frameworks and tools would be an advantage
The successful .NET Software Developer will have proven experience within an .NET Software Development environment.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £55,000, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the .NET Software Developer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301