Embedded Software Test Engineer - Southampton (Fully Remote) - £50,000 - £55,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Test Engineer to join a very successful software team. The successful embedded test engineer will work on our clients high frequency pressure sending device and you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the embedded software by using continuous integration to provide fast feedback to the relevant teams.
As well as very competitive salaries, out client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the option to work remotely 100% of the time.
- Solid python programming experience
- Working in an agile environment
- Troubleshooting, debugging and documentations skills
- Git or similar
- Experience working with embedded hardware and software
- Test automation frameworks e.g. Robot framework
- Experience with Microcontroller protocols
- Develop and maintain a continuous integration (CI) pipeline
- Develop internal tools
- Specify and maintain test-beds and associated hardware
- Develop automated test scripts
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk