Entry level IT Support Engineer
- Ideal for graduates or apprenticeship finishers
- Up to 35k + Excellent benefits package
- Southampton, 4 days per week office based
My client are a leading provider of corporate IT solutions to enable businesses. They provide a range of software and hardware solutions including Wi-Fi, superfast internet and VOIP technology. They have been growing consistently over the last year and now require a IT support engineer with a focus on networking principles to join the team.
- Good communication skills and comfortable in a customer facing role
- Logical thinker able to evaluate problems and work to a solution
- Keen to learn and progress your skills
- Some form of IT qualification: Apprenticeship or degree are ideal
Tools/technologies they use:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop operating systems
- MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 365)
- Networking, firewalls and practical TCP/IP
- VOIP telephony
- Working knowledge of Windows servers
- Linux or DOS command line
- Cisco equipment
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a customer facing role and confident across various forms of communication. You will need to be self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please contact SamStocks@spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note this role is UK based and all candidates must have full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship. If you don't receive a response within 48 working hours please assume your application was unsuccessful, unfortunately due to a large number of applications we can't respond to everyone.