ERP Consultant - Implementation - Career Progression
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
We have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious ERP Consultant to join a market leading ERP gold partner during aperiod of growth and expansion. The company have a lot to offer their consultants from an established and profitable customer base with huge growth potential to investment in training and personal development to enhance your career and take you to the next level.
This role would suit an ambitious candidate with expertise in ERP systems implementation and customer management.
Scope: Pre-Sales, Implementation Lifecycle, Business Process Analysis, design or re-engineering, Requirements Gathering, GAP/FIT Analysis, Functional Design, Development, Testing, Go-Live and Support, Project Planning, Project Budget Management
Alongside delivery you will be aligned with industry best practice, seeking innovation and creating opportunities for business development and customer ROI.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates with approximately 10 years' experience in ERP delivery and a strong academic background (BSc, BA, MBA) in business and/or IT. You will have enthusiasm and determination to provide a first class customer experience, a person who takes pride in your work and seeks continuous personal and professional development.
To complete the design and implementation phases of the implementation you will need a capable level of technical experience including:
- Strong commercial experience with an enterprise or mid-market ERP solution i.e. SAP, ORacle, NetSuite, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics, Infor, Sage or simlar.
- Knowledge of relational databases i.e. MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience of Accounting & Order Processing ERP systems.
Salary & Commercial
- £50,000 to £60,000 + great benefits, training and investment in your professional development
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for travel to client site.
If you have the experience and attributes to succeed in this role I would love to hear from you. Please hit apply and send your CV or contact Steven Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more information.